Ran the monthly "exercise" on the Onan Generator this morning. It started right up and the AC got the interior nice and cool. Ran it for the full two hours that the owners manual dictates as the proper procedure.
I am going to start using Techron regularly for additional cleaning of the carburetor.
Couple of observations:
- wish it was a bit quieter - who doesn't right?
- appears that performing maintenance on the unit should not be too difficult - plenty of room under there.
- worth every effort to keep the unit as clean as possible
- it is nice to have an onboard genny that is tied directly to the fuel tank
- definitely adds value to the rig
A listing of thoughts, ideas, repairs, projects, and experiences.
1 post • Page 1 of 1